- Pennsbury beats North Hills for the PA state championship, Philadelphia continues their dominance at the state level. Pennsbury taking home the prize in 2008, 2007, 2006, Wissahickon winning in 2005 and 2004, and I think CB East taking it in 2003? It might have been Mount Lebo though (Pittsburgh).
- Cardinal O'Hara takes home the girls side of PA States over North Hills
- Greely sweeps Maine's state championship, Brusnwick High got the closest scoring 7 on them
- John Jay upsets Beacon to take home the NY State championship.
- Timberlane beats Rockport for the BUDA Div 2, Mass. State champs
- Maple Plain, Minnesota hosts a HUGE state championship - 32 teams! Hopkins is the favorite, but the top seeds in each pool are starting to sound familiar as top high school teams nationally. The girls side is hosting 8 teams at the same site.
- NJ States are scheduled for this weekend, but no pools up yet. One can assume that Columbia is the favorite though. Girls side, same deal.
- Wisconsin States are scheduled as well, but no pools on score reporter yet.
- Wisco, girls' states, apparently has two teams competing, who will reach the finals is anyone's guess.
Any chit chat about any of that? Any upset predictions? Comments?